Saturday, August 11, 2012

EV training 102, EV Hotspots


Hot spots are the best way to fight the same Pokemon over and over that will give you the same EVs. Some locations are better than others and some people prefer other places than me, but this is my post, so you get to see what I like ;)

HP- Stunfisk (100%)- in the surfing areas of the puddles around Icarus City- Give 2 HP EV.
Att- Lilipup and Patrat (100%)- Route 1- Give 1 Att EV.
Def- Sewaddle and Venipede (50%)-  Pinwheel forest- Give 1 Def EV.
S.Att- Litwick (100%)- Celestial Tower 2nd Floor- Give 1 S.Att EV.
S.Def- Frillish (100%)- Driftveil City (Surfing)- Give 1 S.Def EV.
Spe- Basculin (100%)- Route 1 (Surfing)- Give 2 Speed EVs.

These are the spots I recommend using. They help me get my training done in little time and with very little effort.

Next we'll get into strategies of getting your EV rates to increase and training at 5x the speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment